Name: Qinghua Li
Professional Title: Lecturer
Research Area: Supply Chain Management
Li Qinghua is a lecturer in the Department of Information Management, Management School, Hangzhou Dianzi University, majoring in Logistics and Supply Chain Management, behavioral operation management and risk management. She obtained her PhD degree from Tianjin University in 2015. At present, she has published several papers in many Journals, such as Annals of Operations Research, Applied mathematics and other international SCI journals.
1. National natural science yourth foundation in China, 71602045, collaborative research on supply chain of high-tech products based on demand response, 2017/01-2019/12
2. Key soft science project of Zhejiang science and technology department, 2016C25028, Research on quality safety and collaborative optimization of fresh agricultural product supply chain of cross-border e-commerce in China (Hangzhou) driven by "Internet +", 2016/01-2017/12
3. Zhejiang philosophy and social sciences key research base project, 16JDGH104, research on "five-stream" integration interaction and action mechanism of implementing the strategy of network power, 2016/10-2018/06
1. Q.H. Li, B. Li, P. Chen, P.W. Hou. "Dual-channel supply chain decisions under asymmetric information with a risk-averse retailer". Annals of Operations Research. 2015, 1-25.
2. Q.H. Li, B. Li. "Dual Channel Supply Chain Equilibrium Problem with Retail Services and Fairness Concerns". Applied Mathematical Modelling . 2016, 40(15-16):7349-7367.
3. Qing.H. Li, B. Li. "Dual-Channel Supply Chain Coordination Strategy with Dynamic Cooperative Advertising". Wseas Transactions on Mathematics. 2016, 15: 196-205.
4. B. Li, P. Chen, Q.H. Li, W.G. Wang. "Dual-channel supply chain pricing decisions with a risk-averse retailer". International Journal of Production Research. 2014, 52 (23): 7132-7147.
5. B. Li, P.W. Hou, Q.H. Li. "Cooperative Advertising in a Dual Channel supply chain with the manufacturer's Fairness Concerns". IMA Journal of Management Mathematics. 2015. （DOI: 10.1093/imaman/dpv025）
6. B. Li, P.W. Hou, P. Chen, Q.H. Li. "Pricing Strategy and Coordination in a Dual Channel Supply Chain with a Risk-Averse Retailer". International Journal of Production Economics. 2016, 178:154-168.
7. Q.H. Li. Research on the Optimal Strategies of Members in a Dual -Channel Supply Chain Considering Members' Behaviors, Zhejiang University, 2018,8.
* Application of R software
* Entrepreneurial foundation
* Enterprise operation simulation